Are you unleashing the full power of your digital network? Whether you’re in the retail, hospitality or leisure sectors you have a real opportunity to gain competitive advantage over your peers by investing in your digital networks. Find out more in our Connecting Brands report.
With secure and scalable Vodat network solutions you will:
- Supercharge staff productivity
- Boost customer experience
- Increase connectivity for customers and staff
- Accelerate data flows
- Improve cyber security
- And grow revenues.
Read our Connecting Brands report to discover how Vodat has helped some of the UK’s biggest brands across the retail, hospitality and leisure sectors drive growth and reach their full network potential. Vodat has harnessed the following technology to transform their networks:
- Multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) – to ensure fast flow of real-time data
- Next generation firewalls (NGFW) – providing cutting-edge cyber security
- Market-leading Wi-Fi solutions – boosting on-premises connectivity
- Voice-over-IP (VOIP) telephony – guaranteeing unified telephony across your estate
- Active network monitoring – ensuring your network is as effective as possible
- Private access broadband, fibre optic links and SDSL – to supercharge connections between premises
Download your Connected Brands report and find out how Vodat helped the following brands with their network challenges:
Lush – requested enhanced Wi-Fi connectivity to drive customer engagement and education
Beaverbrooks – upgraded to VOIP telephony to boost customer service
Poundland – needed a managed network solution following a major acquisition
Hotter – sought a comprehensive and secure view of its customers.
Baird Group – upgraded is network to cope with an increase in data flows and the need for greater visibility and control of its network
Soletrader – wanted to securely process in-store and online transactions
British Heart Foundation – needed to trace the source and destination of goods sold in their outlets
Vodat is recognised as a leading supplier of private, managed networks to the UK retail, hospitality and leisure markets. We provide services to companies with estates ranging from 10 to 1,000 stores.
Our mission is to deliver fast payback on our customers’ investment in communication technologies through the delivery of technically and commercially innovative solutions, backed by exemplary service.