How can retailers better prepare their overseas premises for technological and business growth?
Digital networks are a key requirement when opening new premises overseas – but achieving effective connectivity comes with significant challenges and risks. A weak go-to-market digital offering can spell disaster. SD WAN, however, presents retailers with a fast, secure and cost-effective solution.
Do you want to capitalise on overseas growth opportunities without the risks?
This webinar, hosted by Retail Gazette, will explore the ways in which SD Wan can help retailers do exactly that. During the webinar we will discuss how SD WAN:
- Limits capital and ongoing expenditure by harnessing cloud connectivity
- Achieves a fast start from any connection
- Provides disaster recovery and business continuity
- Simplifies network integration following M&A activity
- Delivers faster, cheaper, more secure greenfield expansion
- Achieves granular network security during expansion
- Streamlines vendor management as business grows.
The webinar will also explore real-life case studies in which SD WAN has been used, as well as revealing the limitations of this form of connectivity.